Harbour Point Yacht Club offers some of the best access to Lake Lanier of any residential setting. With more than 250 private boat slips, Harbour Point is second to none on Lake Lanier. With 3 1/2 miles of shoreline on Lake Lanier recreational and boating activities make living in Harbour Point like being on vacation at a Five Star Resort all year round! Watch the video for just a taste of life at Harbour Point or experience the 3D interactive self-directed walk through.
Harbour Point is conveniently located between GA400 & I-985 for quick and easy access to Atlanta. The largest shopping mall in the southeast is just 30 minutes away at The Mall of Georgia. Locally the City of Gainesville offers all the conveniences of big box stores like Best Buy, Target, WalMart, Bed Bath and Beyond plus much more located just 10 minutes away.
Gainesville is also home to one of the most respected hospitals in the state, Northeast Georgia Medical Center. Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commision on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
Harbour Point Schools
Harbour point residents are zoned for the following public schools:
- Sardis Elementary
- Chestatee Academy (middle school)
- Chestatee High School
Harbour Point Location
Harbour Point is conveniently located on Hwy 53 (Dawsonville Highway) just west of Gainesville, GA. Harbour Point offers easy access into the Atlanta area via two southbound routes- GA400 and I-85. Harbour Point is also less than a thirty minute drive to the north Georgia mountains including multiple access points to the Appalachian Trail.
For more information about making Harbour Point your new home, please contact us today!